注册(右键在新窗口打开)

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2012|回复: 1
收起左侧

[游戏] [09.08.27]FF VII蓝光重制版不是幻想?!北瀬佳範对FF VII重制计划表态

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-27 13:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Final Fantasy XIII producer Yoshinori Kitase has told VideoGamer.com that there's a chance Square Enix will have some news on a Final Fantasy VII remake at a later time.

Speaking at gamescom last week, Kitase said: "As for a VII remake, all I can advise right now is to play the PSN release that just came out for the time being. Maybe, perhaps we'll have some news for you at a later time."

That's certainly promising. And what will Kitase be up to once work on Final Fantasy XIII is complete?

"I'm actually working on multiple projects right now," said Kitase. "I don't know exactly what new projects I'll be taking on after XIII, but I am working on Agito XIII as well, so maybe I'll be able to focus a little bit more on that project once XIII is complete."

Final Fantasy XIII is scheduled for release later this year in Japan and will arrive elsewhere in 2010.

FF13製作人北瀬佳範在Gamescom上向VideoGamer表示Square Enix 在稍後時間有可能對『最終幻想 VII』重製版宣佈一些消息.

北瀬,"關於FFVII重制嘛,我建議現在先玩著PSN暫時放出的舊版.或許我們會在以後給你們一些消息."

北瀬補充說,"實際上,我現在正為好幾個項目工作著.雖然我目前不能明確知道在FFXIII後來我會擔當什麽新項目,但我也正為PSP的FF13 Agito XIII 工作著,所以或許一旦FFXIII完成後,我會把更多一點精力集中在那項目上."

FFXIII 預定今冬在日本推出,2010年在全球發售.

来源:http://www.videogamer.com/news/square_enix_maybe_news_on_ffvii_remake_soon.html
发表于 2009-8-28 16:56 | 显示全部楼层
FF7啊。。貌似很经典的样子。
但是始终没机会玩啊。。(泪)

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|轻之国度

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 01:56